One call to your local AGL service center gets your small package, LTL, courier, overnight or truckload shipment moved effortlessly and without hassle. Time-defined/critical shipments are our specialty. Our program includes first flight out, customs-critical, trans-loading of containerized goods, hazardous goods, as well as small packages.
Our specialized services are formulated for the following industries:
- Fragile / High Value
- Refrigerated cargo industries
Additionally we have the following capabilities and certifications:
- Door to door, Charters, Hazardous, DOD, Aircraft, Oil and Gas
- Restricted Party and Denied Party screening
- CNS approved
- TSA licensed Air carrier
- Our personnel are TSA and Hazardous Material trained and certified.
- For a review of your shipping program and how we can put our expertise to work for you, contact us at Sales@AriesGL.com
Sea Freight Services
When the speed of Air Freight isn’t required, AGL puts its Sea Freight expertise to work for you. With a global network available to assist you, we find the perfect solution, based on time and budget, to meet your delivery requirements.
As part of an organization that moves over 100,000 containers worldwide, both to and from the USA, AGL is in the top echelon of sea freight forwarders. We have the carrier relationships in place and ready to sail for you.
With service centers in all the key American markets, we offer local assistance for all your forwarding needs.
Some of our specialized services include: Buyers Consolidation, Less-than-Container Load, Full-Container Load shipments, Refrigerated/Frozen transport, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Food, Electronics, Relief shipments, Automotive, Aircraft/AOG/Hand carries, and the Oil and Gas Industry.
Aries Global Logistics, Inc. Cargo Insurance Program
Shipping overseas or domestically in the USA, gain peace of mind insuring your goods against loss or damage.
Aries Global Logistics offers competitively priced all-risk cargo insurance on warehouse to warehouse basis to insure you are protected for the value of your product loss.
Some of the benefits of all-risk cargo insurance are:
- Protection of your assets beyond the carriers basic liability
- Protection against General Average losses
- Quick payment of claims
- Claims processing in the USA
- Coverage for loss and damage to freight, as well as the cost of shipping
- All for a fraction of the cost of the goods
For more information on how to protect your interests through our AGL Insurance Program, please contact us at: Sales@AriesGL.com